Home. There is no place like home. Home is not just a house. It is many things: a financial commitment & investment and the foundation of a secure and healthy lifestyle. It is filled with love, caring, sharing, laughter, memories, growing, togetherness, and more.
So it is essential to find the right Realtor to represent your best interests whether that is selling your home or searching for a new place to hang your hat.
Hello, I’m Craig Brooke-Weiss and I am your guide to the Seattle Real Estate market. My approach is very straight forward and results oriented.
I love my profession and am passionate about working in Seattle’s vibrant and unique neighborhoods.
When you choose me as your Realtor, I take the time to understand what you want - now and in your future. Need a water-view home and a gorgeous garden? A new condo in a walk-able neighborhood? A convenient and low-stress sale?
I follow through on every detail to help you accomplish these goals through practical, professional and personalized service.
When I am not selling real estate I am holding hands hiking or drinking coffee with my wife, working in my amazing garden or hanging around with old and new friends. At least one night a week I can also be found playing ping pong at some fun Seattle haunt.
If you have any questions about how to get started in the buying or selling process, it is never too early to start looking at the competition and getting a plan together. Give me a call or email and together we can determine what strategy will work best for you.
Thinking of buying a home in Seattle?
As your Realtor, I can and will guide you through the home buying process from start to finish. By previewing properties on your behalf, utilizing the power of Windermere networking and the MLS, together we can identify neighborhoods that you will want to call home.
Whether this is your first real estate purchase or your newest investment property, as your representative, I will:
• Keep you informed with regular updates of listings that match your requirements/wish list.
• Connect you with trusted lenders, stagers, home inspectors & contractors who have demonstrated their integrity.
• Provide resources about assistance programs for first time home buyers.
• Review the purchase & sale agreement with you, so you know exactly what your financial and legal obligations are.
• Represent you through closing and beyond. My work doesn’t end when you open the door to your new home. I am available to address your real estate concerns now and in the future with referrals to Windermere Relocation/Property Management and other homeowner resources.
"When is the best time to sell a home in Seattle?"
The best time to sell a home in Seattle is different for everyone. Upgrading your zip code, down-sizing for seniors, job relocation or investment strategy are among the top reasons to sell your home.
When the time is right for you to get your home on the market, a little planning goes a long way in maximizing the selling price of your home.
As your Realtor, I will:
• Create a custom marketing strategy to ensure the best exposure options for your home. This includes professional photography and advertising with Windermere marketing partners such as Zillow.com, and other top real estate websites.
• Create a Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) for properties similar to yours in your own neighborhood. By gathering detailed CMA information from the MLS and personally previewing relevant homes just listed or under contract, we will mutually establish a listing price that meets your goals (e.g. timeline and/or profit).
• Provide professional advice on curb-appeal, room-by-room improvements, staging, and major repairs to make your home shine online and during the open-house.
• Review purchase and sale offers with you to identify the “highest and best” offer for your property.
• Refer you to trusted escrow agents, reliable moving companies and other services to keep your selling process moving forward and minimize stress.
• Keep you informed on developments during the closing process to ensure a timely and professional transaction.