“When is the best time to sell a home in Seattle?”
The best time to sell a home in Seattle is different for everyone. Upgrading your zip code, down-sizing for seniors, job relocation or investment strategy are among the top reasons to sell your home.
When the time is right for you to get your home on the market, a little planning goes a long way in maximizing the selling price of your home.
As your Realtor, I will:
• Create a custom marketing strategy to ensure the best exposure options for your home. This includes professional photography and advertising with Windermere marketing partners such as Zillow.com, and other top real estate websites.
• Create a Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) for properties similar to yours in your own neighborhood. By gathering detailed CMA information from the MLS and personally previewing relevant homes just listed or under contract, we will mutually establish a listing price that meets your goals (e.g. timeline and/or profit).
• Provide professional advice on curb-appeal, room-by-room improvements, staging, and major repairs to make your home shine online and during the open-house.
• Review purchase and sale offers with you to identify the “highest and best” offer for your property.
• Refer you to trusted escrow agents, reliable moving companies and other services to keep your selling process moving forward and minimize stress.
• Keep you informed on developments during the closing process to ensure a timely and professional transaction.